The school has a uniform which we believe it gives a real sense of identity and belonging to our school community.
The uniform colours are grey and red. Many items can be bought at any store in Newcastle.
- Grey trousers (long or short), grey skirt or pinafore
- White shirt or blouse/white polo top
- Red school sweatshirt/cardigan
- Red and white checked dress (in the summer)
- Black shoes or summer sandals (no trainers or boots)
- Red, grey, black or white tights/socks, Y6 girls should wear burgundy tights to match their sweatshirts (No multicoloured tights.)
All school clothing, P.E. and swimming kit must be clearly marked with the child's name.
Kit for Physical Education:
- Red shorts
- White tee shirt;
- Sand shoes or trainers for outdoor PE.
- A school navy blue school tracksuit
- Swimming: swimsuit / trunks and towel in a plastic or polythene bag.
School Tracksuit: Navy hoodie with the school logo and navy joggers are available from the school office at £16.50
SCHOOL COATS: Reversible, red school coats are available from the school office at £18.50
School Backpacks KS2 children use a school backpack, available at Tots to Teams, no other bags are allowed following our Poverty Proofing policy. EYFS & KS1children use a school reading folder, which is available to purchase from the school office.