RE Questionnaires

1st July 2022

Thank you so much for all the RE questionnaires that have been returned to school.

We have received 44 responses and would like to share some key findings with you;


Question1 - The mission statement 'Be humble, be simple, bring joy to the school' is central to the life of the school.  We are delighted that this question received 100% agreement from you. 


Question 16 - The school keeps me informed about what my child is studying in RE. 

This question received our lowest score of 87% agreement, 7% don’t know and 5% in disagreement.   

To keep you informed;

  •         The RE newsletter, which outlines RE teaching across the school is on the website every term.  We will follow this up with a parent text to alert you of the website update.    
  •         RE will continue to be included on the year group specific Curriculum Maps, which are sent to parents via Seesaw and Tapestry.
  •         RE will continue to be assessed and commented upon in your child’s end of year report. 

All other questions on the questionnaires scored an agreement of 91% or above, with the other 9% as ‘don’t know’. 


Please come and ask school if you would like any more clarity on the Catholic Life of the school, our Religious Education or Prayer and Liturgy. 


Many thanks, Mrs Hall.